Walking for Weight Loss PRO app for iPhone and iPad
Now your walking will make you lose weight. Reach top results in less time by combining walking and speed-up technique. It has no equals on the App Store: BURNS 3 TIMES MORE FAT than “regular” walking programs!
- a peerless program of interval training designed specially for weight loss;
- ready-to-use 3-month training plan that includes 5-7 workout days a week;
- 3 program options for various levels: ideal both for those who are not on friendly terms with fitness and for those who are in good shape and fond of walking;
- suitable for out- and indoor workouts;
- Apple Watch support.
EASY WORKOUT MODE
- GPS map of your walks;
- audio instructions to each training;
- easy access to music, audiobooks and podcasts right from the app;
- manual editing of workouts.
MUSIC TIMED TO YOUR WORKOUT
- unlimited access to the best workout music right from the app;
- music tempo adjusts to your workout rhythm – music plays faster as you walk faster;
- new mixes from talented DJs are available every day;
- all genres – from Classical and Oldies to Rock, Hip-hop and R&B;
- convenient search and suggestions to find perfect mixes.
- dozens of tips on walking, healthy nutrition and lifestyle;
- detailed statistics;
- synchronization with Apple Health app;
- integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun;
- share your achievements, running stats and even routes with your friends in Facebook and Twitter.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $7.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $37.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Note: Continued use of GPS walking in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
Pros and cons of Walking for Weight Loss PRO app for iPhone and iPad
Walking for Weight Loss PRO app good for
Only on day 3 but am enjoying this app. Choices of voices are good. I feel encouraged using it!
I love it.
Im happy but I just started using it 4 days ago. But since the developers are asking me to review it already, I have to give it 3 stars because I dont know the app enough to give it a better review. Let see how it works in the next few weeks
I absolutely love this app!!! I am tech challenged and it was so easy to use!
This is my first time using the walking version. Ive done the running for weight loss previously and it really worked. Im using the walking program now to get back into shape after a long hiatus.
Some bad moments
Was looking forward to using the app after paying 1.99 and reading the reviews. Couldnt because the pop up for try premium became very annoying. Asked Apple for refund.
Over and over you get ads to upgrade to premium. Totally annoying for an app you already paid for. It seems to be a really lame app as well. I thought it would have interval timing, like walking moderately for 10 minutes then fast for five minutes and repeat. But from what I could see it just says "walk for 35 minutes". After you click through multiple ads. Which show up every time you open the app. Totally not worth it. other interval apps are much better and dont make you upgrade to premium to have a music playlist.
This application its not working at all .... Its crashing all the time! iPhone 6
After only a week, I love this app. I have reviewed how the workouts progress and it should be easy to follow. App let you know when to transition speeds.
Very easy to use. This App is perfect to get started and keep motivated if youve been inactive for a while. Its great to see the summary at the end to know what youve accomplished! Very effective!
Dont waste your money. Its largest fault was that it wouldnt just do a custom walk. It made me count my warmup which I didnt want to calculate, & it shut me down after a certain time. I wasnt back home yet, so I had to start all over on a different app. Runtastic is a much better option.
Also, the motivational voice was not what I expected it to be. Very lame!
Didnt even try the music before is deleted app, but Im sure I can find something much better on Pandora.
Only used Once; Can I get a refund???
walking for weight loss,
Walking for Weight Loss: training plans, GPS, tips,
bajar de peso,
walking for weight loss gps,
and other. So, download free Walking for Weight Loss PRO .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Walking for Weight Loss PRO iOS app used & searched for